Get Your Flu Shot
Campus Flu Shot Clinics
Flu shots are available and FREE* to students at the following upcoming clinics:
- Monday, November 28 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Gatton Student Center Room 330AB)
Can't attend a clinic, make an appointment at The Apothecary (info. below) or with UK Retail Pharmacy.
*Flu vaccinations are FREE to all UK Students with a valid UK Student ID. Please bring your prescription insurance card and your UK Student ID.
The Apothecary at Gatton Student Center
The Apothecary in the Gatton Student Center is now open and offering flu shots to all students, faculty and staff.
Dates/Times: Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: The Apothecary, the ground floor in the Gatton Student Center across from the Cats Den
UK Pharmacy Locations
UK HealthCare employees, UK main campus employees and students can receive a flu vaccinations from UK Retail Pharmacies.
Walk-in appointments are accepted at:
- Kentucky Clinic Pharmacy (740 S. Limestone, First Floor - Room J134)
- Turfland Clinic Pharmacy (2195 Harrodsburg Road)
- University Health Pharmacy (830 S. Limestone, First Floor - Room 129)
- Fountain Court Pharmacy (245 Fountain Ct.)
Want to schedule an appointment? Call (859) 562-2018, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Before You Go - Important Things to Remember
Important things to remember:
- Bring your valid UK student or employee ID.
- Bring your prescription insurance card (if separate from your insurance card).
- Students - If you are on your family's insurance plan, you should contact your family members and ask for this information. A screenshot of the insurance card is acceptable.
- If you don’t have insurance you will still be able to receive a free flu shot.
- Bring your completed UKHC Vaccination Form (electronic copies not accepted).
- Faculty and staff who do not have insurance, are not on a UK or other health plan which fully covers the costs of a flu shot can receive a no-cost flu shot at:
- the UKHC vaccination on-campus clinics;
- through a UK HealthCare pharmacy location (ukpharmacy.org).
Fluzone HD vaccine for patients who are 65+ years old is not available, but the flu shot available at the on-campus clinics is indicated for use with those 65+ years old
- We recommend that children under 9 years old, pregnant women, HIV patients and transplant patients see their doctor for vaccination.
UKHC Vaccination Form
Please complete and print this form prior to your appointment.
Already Received Your Flu Shot?
To continue to track the health of our campus, please complete the self-report tool to let us know that you have received your flu shot.
Any Retail Pharmacy
If you are on a UK health insurance plan, your flu shot is free at any retail location (i.e. Kroger, etc.) that offers flu shots.